Applications will be reviewed Tuesday-Thursday.
If you lost your transportation or did not have your own transportation at the time of the tornado you are eligible to apply for temporary transportation assistance via Uber. Applications will be reviewed Tuesday – Thursday. Applicants can enroll themselves or via a community agency that is providing recovery case management. Applications will be received beginning February 1st. This assistance is temporary. If you are needing additional assistance in navigating your recovery you may also apply for partnership with HOTEL INC.
Applicants must provide the following:
• Proof of residing in disaster zone (1 of the following is accepted: lease, mortgage, FEMA/Red Cross app, utility bill)
• Have access to email
• Phone for downloading/using Uber app
• Current address of residence; Employment/School address if needing assistance to/from
• Transportation can be provided for work/school, medical appointments, 1 grocery shopping trip per week, 1 religious service per week, tornado recovery appointments
• Uber voucher will be set within Bowling Green/Warren County area except for employment that may be out of the area
• A voucher will be created for monthly usage for the household
• The voucher will last for 1 month. If you need additional monthly assistance you must reapply by emailing email@example.com
• A household will be dismissed from the transportation assistance program if being transported to unapproved locations
HOTEL INC is providing this service in partnership with the City of Bowling Green.